Health Summit Wellness
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails‡
- May help moderate the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes ‡
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra is a blend of key building blocks to support healthy skin elasticity and hydration, healthy hair and nail strength and thickness.‡
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as PureWay-C®) 250 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- biotin 6 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 30 mg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- silica (from bamboo (Bambusa spp.) extract (stem and leaf)) 30 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 150 mg
- BioCell Collagen® hydrolyzed collagen complex (chicken sternal cartilage) 500 mg
- providing (typical): hydrolyzed collagen 60% 300 mg
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 140 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- CoQ10 (blend of MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex and CoQ10) 60 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), potato starch, ascorbylpalmitate, citrus bioflavonoids, rice bran wax
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- BioCell Collagen® is a registered trademark of BioCell Technology LLC, Irvine,California USA (Protected by US and International Patents).
- MicroActive® is a registered trademark of BioActives, LLC.
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Vitamin C, zinc, copper, manganese and silica are integral collagen and keratin cofactors, promoting skin elasticity. Optimal levels of these nutrients, as well as folate, have been associated with healthy hair, skin and nails. PureWay-C®, a rapidly absorbed enhanced retention vitamin C, supports skin resiliency and helps counter the effects of oxidative stress along with sustained-release CoQ10 complex. Niacinamide and zinc promote immune function in the skin. The proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract help to stabilize collagen and elastin by moderating the proteolytic enzymes collagenase and elastase. Clinical studies indicate that biotin may help reinforce the keratin structure of the nails, promoting strength and thickness. PABA supports the appearance of healthy hair through its effects on melanin metabolism. BioCell Collagen® is a patented, hydrolyzed and denatured low molecular weight collagen, providing a naturally occurring matrix of hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin sulfate and amino acids including lysine, proline and hydroxyproline. These structural components support the elasticity and firmness of skin. Furthermore, HA attracts water, promoting hydration and moisture retention within the dermal matrix. Case reports have revealed that BioCell Collagen® helped moderate the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes in the skin.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.